The following shall inform you what kind of Personal Data is being collected by www.rentascoot.bg, for what administrative purposes, as well as what your own legal duties are in regards to the processing of your personal information.
- Rentascoot Ltd.
"Rentascoot Ltd." Is a trade company registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency, legal entity registration number 204078728, at the address: Sofia 1113, Nikolai Haitov str. 2A. Following the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Rentascoot Ltd. acts as a Data Privacy Administrator by collecting, storing and using data received from users on the "website"/"platform" administered by us www.rentascot.bg
- What kind of data is being gathered?
- The IP address of the device from which the "website"/"platform" is being accessed;
- The browser, the language settings, the type of device, as well as the operating system;
- Statistical data about the visited web pages
- Information about the referral site
- Number of clicks, time and date
- Registered users: for the users, who have registered on the platform for rentascoot.bg's news bulletins, we will be gathering their email address. For legal entities we could also gather:
- Email address
- Correspondence address
- Users who have contacted us: for the users who have contacted us, through the contact form on the website, we will gather and store the content of the messages and the correspondence.
- Objectives and grounds for processing
- Based on our legitimate interest as the owner of the website, we collect the above mentioned data from visitors in order to:
- Ensuring the safe and secure operation of the platform and in order to identify technical problems and malicious actions;
- Better visualization and enhancement of the platform's functionality;
- Measurement and statistical analysis of website visits, effectiveness of information and usability of the website;
- Development and enhancement of the quality of the services provided through the "website"/"platform".
In case you have agreed to register on the "website"/"platform", we will use your data for direct marketing purposes, which will allow us to send you newsletters and news. In any case, registered users have the right to opt-out of receiving newsletters at any time by pressing the "unsubscribe" button in the emails they are sent or by sending us an e-mail with such request to the contact address listed in item 9 below.
In case you have emailed us, we will use your details to respond to your inquiry on our legitimate interest or to make a lease agreement.
If the submitter is a legal entity representative, it is possible to use the contact details for direct marketing purposes as long as there is a link to the inquiry made on the basis of our legitimate interest in the complex service and development of the business. You may opt-out at any time of receiving newsletters by clicking the "unsubscribe" button or by sending us an e-mail with such request to the contact address listed in item 9 below.
- If you don't share the required data with us?
The provision of the information above is voluntary and depends entirely on you. Your refusal to provide the necessary information to register as a user or to send a message will prevent us from registering you or responding to your inquiry.
- Who do we share your data with?
"Rentascoot Ltd." keeps the confidentiality of your personal information and does not disclose your personal data to third parties except with your consent and in the lawful cases. With secure protection and security measures, disclosure is possible with other companies as part of our corporate group or our service providers in order to ensure a smooth functioning of the platform (e.g., with hosting providers, statistical analysis through Google Analytics, etc.). In this case, the service providers we use are obliged to strictly comply with our contractual obligations with us and applicable data protection laws, including by taking the necessary measures to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
"Cookies" and internet tags
We may collect and process information regarding your visits to the "website"/"platform", such as the pages you visit, the website you come from, and some of the searches you make on the website. We use this information to improve the content of the site and to collect data for those using our site for internal market analysis. In this process, we may install "cookies" that collect information about the domain name of the user, your ISP, your operating system, and the date and time of access. A cookie is a small information element, sent to your browser and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies do not harm your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie that will allow you to decide whether you want to accept it or not. However, we would like to inform you that if you do not accept cookies, you will not be able to use the full functionality of your browser software. It is also possible for us to receive outsourced services that assist us in collecting and processing the information described in this section.
These tags/cookies are placed both in online ads that lead users to this website, as well as on various pages on this site. We use this technology to measure the visitors' behavior on our site and the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns (including how many times a page has been opened or what information has been viewed) and to evaluate your use of this website.
Using these tags/cookies, the third party partner or web analytics partner can collect data about visitors to our and other sites, report to us about the activity on the website and provide other services related to the use of the website. These partners may provide the information gathered to others if they have such a legal requirement or if they appoint other people to process the information on their behalf.
Google will use, on our behalf, the cookie-generated information to evaluate the use of our website, to generate activity reports for the website, as well as providing us with these analytical reports.
Google Analytics Help pages
Google can provide this information to third parties in the event of a legal obligation, or if a third party processes data on Google's behalf. On no occasion will Google combine or associate your IP address with any other data stored by Google.
By using our website, you agree to the processing of any personal data that Google will collect about you in the manner or for the purposes outlined above.
The advertising cookies will memorize your interests in regards to products and pages and that you have visited the website. We strive to provide you with ads that are relevant to you and your interests on other online platforms, based on your visits and behavior while surfing our website and other third-party websites. Based on these interests, we develop a segmented profile and then adapt the content and ads of our website to different customer groups. Third parties who set cookies through our website may also try to understand what your interests are and this information can also be used to present content or advertisements that are more likely to be of interest to you on other sites, different from Rentascoot. In this case, the information about your current visit to the website may be combined with information from previous visits to websites, other than ours. These ad cookies are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad, and to measure ad performance.
The cookies, which we use are:
_fbp – Used by Facebook to provide real-time ad products
_sharethis_cookie_test – Checks if cookies are active
_gat – Limits the information, gathered by websites with large traffic
PHPSESSID – Cookie, which allows the user to stay logged in to their profile, while they are browsing different web pages
_gid – Cookies, which anonymously measure visits
_ga – Analytical cookies, which anonymously measure visits
_icl_current_language – Cookies used to determine the language of the browser _unam – Cookies used to report clicks and website sharing _stid – Cookies used to track shared content fr – Cookies for personalized ads
If necessary, we may also use the following cookies:
_dc_gtm_UA-* Analytical cookies, which anonymously measure visits
_gat_UA-* Analytical cookies, which anonymously measure visits
SC_ANALYTICS_GLOBAL_COOKIЕ – Used for the server part of the analyzes and the customization of content
c_user, datr, fr, locale, pl, presence,sb, wd, xs – Cookies Facebook Connect for age gate functionality and personalized adverts
IDE, NID - Google cookies like NID and SID to customize ads by Google properties like Google Search. For example, to remember your last searches, your previous interactions with advertiser ads or search results, and your visits to an advertiser's website. This helps to display personalized ads on Google. Ad cookies can also be used for ads served on the web. One of the main advertising cookies on non-Google sites is called "IDE" and is stored on the doubleclick.net domain.
Facebook remarketing pixel – Facebook pixel to measure conversions and/or for Facebook retargeting
MediaMath pixel – MediaMath pixel to collect information about site visitors' actions and to target ads based on the users' interests
Google DoubleClick – DoubleClick Google Cookies, Google Marketing Platform Cookies & Google Ads Cookies to measure and improve marketing campaign performance and improve targeting
If a legitimate need arises, we may also share your data with third parties in order to apply the Terms and Conditions of the use of platform or to protect our legitimate interests and rights.
Your data is not exported outside of the European Union/European Economic Area except for the direct marketing purposes of sending MixPanel newsletters based in the United States. They are EU-US privacy protection certified and provide an adequate level of protection for your personal information, which is equivalent to the General Privacy Protection Regulation.
- What is the period we will store your data for?
We will store your data for no longer than needed in order to achieve the purposes, for which it was collected. Afterwards, we will destroy it in a safe way. Your data is stored for the following period:
- Cookie data - for the duration of the cookie
- Data for unregistered visitors to the website - up to 1 year of the visit
- Data for registered visitors of the website - until withdrawal of consent
- Visitors who have sent a request - up to 2 years, unless the data is stored for other reasons, for example, under a contract
- Security measures
Your data is stored under technical and organizational measures that guarantee their protection, including the use of secure servers within the European Union, technical, software and antivirus protection, communications and computer networks protection, restricted access to data only by authorized and trained employees, privacy and security procedures that we regularly review and revise if necessary, etc.
- What are your rights?
You have certain rights in relation to your personal data, including:
- Access to information: this right allows you to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold for you as well as processing information.
- Editing: This right allows you to require from us to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information about you. Please always let us know in good time about any changes in your personal information in order for your data to be and up-to-date.
- Deleting: this right allows you to require from us to delete your personal data when we have no valid reason to continue processing it. For example, if the purpose for which the data was collected has been achieved, or if the processing of information has been unlawful.
- Objection to processing: In cases where we rely on our legitimate interests as a basis for processing, you can object to this processing on grounds related to your particular situation. You may also object when the processing is for the purposes of direct marketing or your data is processed for statistical purposes.
- Restriction of processing: this right allows you to require us to temporarily suspend the processing of your personal data if, for example, you want us to determine the accuracy of the data or the reasons for its processing.
- Data portability: This right is limited to cases where data is processed in an automated manner and is provided to us through your consent or contract, enabling you to require us to provide you, or third parties, with your data stored in electronic format.
- Right to appeal - If you believe that any of your rights has been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with us and/or through the Commission for Personal Data Protection - https://www.cpdp.bg/
or on our address:
Nikolai Haitov str. 2A
floor 4; office 6
During your request we may require you to provide us with information that confirms your identity. This requirement is part of our data protection measures and aims to ensure that personal information is not provided to a person who is not entitled to receive it.